AVA Stories is the place for women , created by women, for women, with women’s health and happiness in mind.
We are looking for a new star to our fast growing team as Head of Content. You will be the spider in the net for a multitude of different workstreams and enjoy keeping many balls in the air at the same time. We are an entrepreneurial, fun-loving team of unpretentious multi-doers. We’re in the voice and app startup gear and we hope you are too.
- Overall responsible for AVAs content
- Responsible for a high quality, innovative and inspirational content stream in AVAs app in line with what we see our audiences like and “går i gång på”.
- Plan, administrate and follow up our content streams and constantly evaluate results and make sure our output, results and processes for content are the most effective.
- Ongoing communications and outreach with our existing and new freelance writers/authors/contributors.
- Negotiation and agreement settlement with contributors.
- Write and edit content (manuscripts when needed), News, interviews and other AVA content for our own, earned and paid channels.
- Lead the work of continuously brainstorming with the entire team about development and improvements regarding content.
- Support with editing and production to our Social Media co-ordinator.
- Continuously ensure and produce / cure other content for eg texts for websites,
For you to thrive in this role, we believe you have 4+ years of experience from working with digital communication, voice/pod, editor or writing. You have maybe a University Degree in one of the following fields (or other relevant field): Communication, Journalism, Writing. You are fluent in both Swedish and English (skills need to be on par with native speakers) and have a special knack for tailoring stories and communications for AVAs audiences.
You are the textbook definition of a teamplayer! We LIVE on Slack, Google Drive, Trello and all of our other team-enhancing platforms that help us connect our growing team of freelancers and members across geographies and time zones. And you love voice, developing inspiring content and understands the “data” to get our audiences going.
What’s in it for you
- You will get a lot of responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Lots of freedom and space for growth
- Work closely with the management of AVA Stories
- Get to be involved in everything from the product roadmap to infrastructure decisions
The personal touch
- Being a startup your get to have a lot of responsibility and opportunity to really make the product your own and make an impact